Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[Scarp] Paul Virilio...


Jan 27 2012 5:20 pm
"When I say: “I’m looking at you, I can see you", that means: “I can see you because I can’t see what is behind you: I see you through the frame I am drawing…"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jan 27 2012 5:15 pm
이거 이거„, 무슨 자다가 봉창 두들기는 소리도 아니고…
Paul Virilio’s “accident" ;  If I let this glass fall, what is accidented is the REALITY of the glass, and not the GLASS itself…. Cyberspace is an accident of the real. Virtual reality is the accident of reality itself.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jan 27 2012 3:31 pm
"Writing as basically political in nature.."
D&G reject the notion of literature, and particulary minority literature, as a refuge. They see such writing as basically political in nature, concerned with the relationship between language and power… And a continual shifting of position.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Feb 15 2012 3:23 pm
Virilio's Apocalypticism - Mark Feathersone, CTHEORY.net Date Published: 9/16/2010
http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=662

No comments: